RIP TIDE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RIP TIDE

Welcome to the TEMPORARY home page of Rip Tide. We are a World of Warships Clan forming now for release of the awaited WoWS game.

4 posters

New Applications

LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

New Applications Empty New Applications

Post by LevophedA1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:26 am

All applications to [RIP] will reside here. Please follow the template of the application shown as below. An officer of the clan will review your application ( typically with in 24-36 hours) and get back to you about whether or not you meet our recruiting criteria. Should you meet the criteria you will be asked to come to our Team Speak for an interview and Q&A process. Here at [RIP] We want to assure that you will be a good fit not only for us but that we will be a good fit for you. No under 18 need apply as this will be an 18+ clan. No acceptations. Place your completed clan application in this thread. It will be reviewed and then put into the accepted forum thread or the rejected forum thread. However, if your application is moved to the accepted forum thread that does not mean that you are in. It means that your application is being taken into further consideration and someone will be in contact with you shortly. If your application is placed in to the rejected thread, a short explanation will be attached to it and placed there. If you are rejected [RIP] encourages you to follow the explanation given and re-apply at a later date.
    Currently my in game name is MonkeyPoxx. If you choose to fill out an app and I do not respond quickly please send me a simple message in game and I will review it as soon as I can get to it.
    Thanks!

Please copy and paste this application below filling out the blanks! *** PUT RESPONSES IN RED FONT***

[RIP] Clan Application:
    This is the application for Rip Tide. Below you will find a set of questions that you need to answer honestly and to the best of your ability. Once you have completed the app please allow 24-36 hours (sometimes less) for someone to review your application and move it to the “accepted” or “rejected” thread. Once it is placed in either of those categories someone will either contact your or in cases of rejection given you a brief description of why your app was not accepted.

1. War Gaming Name:
    2. Age:
    3. Do you have any affiliations with any other clans in the Wargaming Theater of games:
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships:
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play:
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do:
    11. Do you have team speak 3:
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:

Last edited by LevophedA1 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    iLLuTiOnZ

New Applications Empty Re: New Applications

Post by iLLuTiOnZ Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:11 am

1. War Gaming Name: iLLuTiOnZ
    2. Age:20
    3. Do you have any affiliations with any other clans in the Wargaming Theater of games:No
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:Battleships and IJN Cruisers
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: When buy in started
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play: Everyday may be for hours may be for one match
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this: Yes
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.): Labor
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why: No
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do: ignore them stuff like that doesn't really affect me
    11. Do you have team speak 3: Yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game: Not really i play high ELO ranked 5's in League
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard: Yes
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:58 am

Hello illutionz,
    Thank you for taking the time to check us out and apply. Your application is under review at this time. Check back in the next 24-36 hours. Your app will be moved to either the accepted thread or rejected thread. Thanks again in your interest in Rip Tide.
    -Levo
    Innoxx
    Innoxx

Post by Innoxx Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:10 pm

1. War Gaming Name:Innoxx
    2. Age:34
    3. Do you have any affiliations with any other clans in the Wargaming Theater of games:No
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:I'm still learning play styles per ship and how to work together with pugs but i'm finding more success with DD's
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships:3 weeks ago
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play:at least 2 hours a day, usually around 7pm eastern
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:Yes
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Safety Director
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:No
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do:Ignore the drama if directed at me and let the CoC know
    11. Do you have team speak 3:I have ts3, vent, and mumble
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:Back in the day, i was in a highly organized clan D2A in the first Planetside.  We were 1st ranked on markov and i was in the Navy so i know how to take an order.
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:Yes, but are you the clan for me?  We will only know if i join.
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Innoxx,
    Thank you very much for applying! I will be reviewing applications this evening. You should see your app either in the accepted or rejected thread by tonight.
    -Levo
    kerrazzey
    kerrazzey

Post by kerrazzey Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:22 am

1. War Gaming Name:kerrazzey
    2. Age:55
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:not decided
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: Today,  will dive in tonight just got downloaded.
       I have extensive game play experience as you might guess from my age.  I am a game addict

6. How many days/nights a week do you play:i play games At least 6 hours a day 5 pm CDT to ..., just looking to get in on ground floor of new clan.
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:YES
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Quality Manager
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:no
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do: Ignore the Drama queen, Stay out of it let you know, let you decide what to do. Depends on policy if officer.

11. Do you have team speak 3:yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:Been in many games , part of clans, guilds...staretrekonline, rift,CoV,CoH, Eve, ...I been playing online mmo.s  rpg's ,RTS,  since they were invented.   lol!
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:yes with the right kind of people. Prefer the non-drama,  kiddie type clans
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:33 am

kerrazzey wrote:1. War Gaming Name:kerrazzey
    2. Age:55
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:not decided
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: Today,  will dive in tonight just got downloaded.
       I have extensive game play experience as you might guess from my age.  I am a game addict

6. How many days/nights a week do you play:i play games At least 6 hours a day 5 pm CDT to ..., just looking to get in on ground floor of new clan.
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:YES
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Quality Manager
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:no
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do: Ignore the Drama queen, Stay out of it let you know, let you decide what to do. Depends on policy if officer.

11. Do you have team speak 3:yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:Been in many games , part of clans, guilds...staretrekonline, rift,CoV,CoH, Eve, ...I been playing online mmo.s  rpg's ,RTS,  since they were invented.   lol!
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:yes with the right kind of people. Prefer the non-drama,  kiddie type clans

Good morning Kerrazzey, Thank you for your interest in Rip Tide! Your application is under review. Check back this afternoon for the status update on your application. o7
    -Levo
    kerrazzey
    kerrazzey

New Applications Empty WoW that did not sounf right.

Post by kerrazzey Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 am

13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:yes with the right kind of people. Prefer the non-drama,  kiddie type clans[/quote]

That did not sound right,

Meant I "DON'T" want clan with kiddies, or Drama.

LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 am

kerrazzey wrote:

That did not sound right,  

Meant I "DON'T"  want clan with kiddies,  or Drama.

[/quote]

Haha, I did not read it that way so your safe lol.
    -Levo
    VikingJesus

New Applications Empty Application

Post by VikingJesus Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:59 pm

1. War Gaming Name:RougeJack
    2. Age:26
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:Destroyers,Cruisers
    Best because I understand the roles and can adjust my gameplay to fit the needs.  High Level of Aggression helps.
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: 3 weeks, 2 days on current Name.
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play:7
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:Yes
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Electronic Engineer, Daytrader
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:Never
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do:Depends on the policies.  Normally just run it up the CoC if it gets too out of control.
    11. Do you have team speak 3:Yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:League of Legends, 4 years, Plat 5's team.  WoT, 2 years, Clan Practices
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:Coming from the Marines, I am extremely aggressive and can work with a team well.  I see myself as a good fit for any clan wanting an aggressive scout/brawler.
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:18 am

VikingJesus wrote:1. War Gaming Name:RougeJack
    2. Age:26
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:Destroyers,Cruisers
    Best because I understand the roles and can adjust my gameplay to fit the needs.  High Level of Aggression helps.
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: 3 weeks, 2 days on current Name.
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play:7
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Electronic Engineer, Daytrader
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:Never
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do:Depends on the policies.  Normally just run it up the CoC if it gets too out of control.
    11. Do you have team speak 3:Yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:League of Legends, 4 years, Plat 5's team.  WoT, 2 years, Clan Practices
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:Coming from the Marines, I am extremely aggressive and can work with a team well.  I see myself as a good fit for any clan wanting an aggressive scout/brawler.

Good morning VikingJesus! First of all, I love the name lol. I will be moving your application over to our new web home. www.riptide1.enjin.com Please head there and register and account and I will get your process started. I apologies for not seeing this app yesterday. Looking forward to talking with you soon!
            -Levo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 am