RIP TIDE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RIP TIDE

Welcome to the TEMPORARY home page of Rip Tide. We are a World of Warships Clan forming now for release of the awaited WoWS game.

Accepted Applications

LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Accepted Applications Empty Accepted Applications

Post by LevophedA1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:26 am

This thread will be fore continuing the process of review, interview, and consideration of your application. Please check back here often for changes, updates, and news on your application.
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Accepted Applications Empty Re: Accepted Applications

Post by LevophedA1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 pm

1. War Gaming Name: iLLuTiOnZ
    2. Age:20
    3. Do you have any affiliations with any other clans in the Wargaming Theater of games:No
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:Battleships and IJN Cruisers
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: When buy in started
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play: Everyday may be for hours may be for one match
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this: Yes
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.): Labor
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why: No
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do: ignore them stuff like that doesn't really affect me
    11. Do you have team speak 3: Yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game: Not really i play high ELO ranked 5's in League
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard: Yes

*** Congratulations Illutionz, Your application has been accepted. I would like to thank you for applying with Rip Tide. Get with me and I will get you our team speak info. We will set up a time to meet and have a good conversation about where we are going and what you can expect out of the leadership!
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:11 pm

1. War Gaming Name:Innoxx
    2. Age:34
    3. Do you have any affiliations with any other clans in the Wargaming Theater of games:No
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:I'm still learning play styles per ship and how to work together with pugs but i'm finding more success with DD's
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships:3 weeks ago
    6. How many days/nights a week do you play:at least 2 hours a day, usually around 7pm eastern
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:Yes
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Safety Director
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:No
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do:Ignore the drama if directed at me and let the CoC know
    11. Do you have team speak 3:I have ts3, vent, and mumble
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:Back in the day, i was in a highly organized clan D2A in the first Planetside.  We were 1st ranked on markov and i was in the Navy so i know how to take an order.
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:Yes, but are you the clan for me?  We will only know if i join.

*** Congratulations Innoxx! Your application has been accepted. I would like to take some time to get to know you and have a good conversation on our team speak. Please message me and Ill get you set up with the information. Have a great evening!
    -Levo
    iLLuTiOnZ

Post by iLLuTiOnZ Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Ok if you could email me at illutionz48@gmail. com or msg me on World of Warships that would be best
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Illutionz, can you please go to your email and finish the registration confirmation if you have not. I can not find you in the registered users list. If there is an error what I will do is delete your user account and have you re-sign up. Sorry for the inconvenience if that is the case.
        -Levo
    iLLuTiOnZ

Post by iLLuTiOnZ Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:10 pm

i cant find the email anywhere how about adding me on World of Warships and i can get on now so we can talk there or if you could try to email me again illutionz48@gmail .com or is there any other system i can contact you steam or even League
    LevophedA1
    LevophedA1
    Admin

Post by LevophedA1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 am

kerrazzey wrote:1. War Gaming Name:kerrazzey
    2. Age:55
    4. What Class of Ship(s) do you excel at the most and why:not decided
    5. When did you start playing World Of Warpships: Today, will dive in tonight just got downloaded.
    I have extensive game play experience as you might guess from my age. I am a game addict

6. How many days/nights a week do you play:i play games At least 6 hours a day 5 pm CDT to ..., just looking to get in on ground floor of new clan.
    7. We do not have a minimum set on stats at this point but we will be looking to harness good talent. Should your score fall below what we set as a clan as the benchmark you will be expected to rise to that level with in a 30-60 day period. If you are unable to do so you will be removed from the clan. Are you ok with this:YES
    8. What do you do for a living ( I.E. student, doctor etc.):Quality Manager
    9. Have you ever been removed from a clan? If so why:no
    10. We have a zero drama policy here at [RIP] if a clan member was causing drama or trying to stir up bull shit what would you do: Ignore the Drama queen, Stay out of it let you know, let you decide what to do. Depends on policy if officer.

11. Do you have team speak 3:yes
    12. Do you have any strategic or battle calling experience? If so please provide when, where, and what game:Been in many games , part of clans, guilds...staretrekonline, rift,CoV,CoH, Eve, ...I been playing online mmo.s rpg's ,RTS, since they were invented. lol!
    13. Last question… Do you have what it takes to be a member of [RIP]? We expect the very best out of our clan members and we will hold you to a high standard:yes with the right kind of people. Prefer the non-drama, kiddie type clans

Congratulations Kerrazzey, You have been accepted. You will now be assigned to the rank of recruit for the next 30 days. Be active and get in to team speak and division up with us and fellow clan members! Welcome aboard mate!
    -Levo
    TS info is available in the news section. any questions just pm me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 am